Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bienvenidos-Welcome!

I am very new at this...Never thought I was going to start my own blog. It has been almost 19 years since I left my native Puerto Rico. I came to Milwaukee to visit, and stayed. I intend here to blog about anything and everything. I want to talk about issues affecting anyone. I am a wife, a mother, and I work for a living. I live here, but I am from somewhere else. I am a common person like anyone else...there are issues that affect Puertorricans, and those of Hispanic ascendence in general, other issues affect the population as a whole, no matter where you come from. Some will pertain to my town, others to the whole world...

Please feel free to suggest anything. I have a strong opinion, and yet, I want to be respectful and compassionate to the opinions of many.

Now, a word of caution...I will be moderating comments to my blog, and I will reserve the right to block any comments that I may deem disrespectul and inappropriate to me or other readers. Please refrain from crude and foul language or offensive content. With that said, I also will point that I have a very thick skin! We can agree to disagree and still have a fair discussion.

So, bienvenidos a mi blog-welcome to my blog! Send your suggestions...I will be posting regularly!

Gracias-Thank you!

No comments: