Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am back!

So, I know I have been away for a while. Between school, two jobs, a family, life creeped up on me! But I love writing, so here I am!

First, I have a new job with a larger employer in my area. I hope this will bring great benefits to us.

School takes a big chunk of my time. I have been writing LOTS of papers for school. So that is another reason why I have been unable to write much here.

My girls are getting bigger by the day. My husband is doing great; his health is better as he has lost a ton of weight...now, it is my turn to lose some too! hehe!

The political race is crazy here, as I know it has been back in the Island as well...only a few more days left...yay!!!

I recently had a birthday. I don't mind saying my age; I will not share here only for safety reasons...let's say just a bit over 35. (Grin!). And it was great!

So, I am back, and ready to write some more...so brace yourselves!! Hasta pronto!

No comments: