Thursday, April 23, 2009

I am back.

So, yes, I have been gone for a long time...5 months since my last post.

Busy, busy. Between going back to school, then holidays, then the start of another semester, endless changes in my work and personal life, barely no time for anything.

But, everything is well! No complains! The new year brings new resolutions that don't last, but some linger in the back of our heads and work their way through so we can still work it all out. So now I exercise more than I did in January. I am trying to eat better, and have become better at keeping the house organized. Not an expert, just better.

My children continue to grow and amaze me. Everyday is a new discovery, a new adventure...

I am back, and I hope I stay...I have much to talk about, to catch up...I missed you all, and I hope you missed me too! And if you did not...well, I am back anyway!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Yay! I am very glad to see you here again, amiga. I'm glad all is well and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome back!